* 10 bright white LEDs for 90 lumens of light
* Lithium Polymer Battery
* Photovoltaic Solar Panel
The SolarPuff is so flat, it can be carried in a pocket, purse or backpack and lit up a room of up to 9m².
The SolarPuff consists of four main components: a solar panel that captures photons from sunlight or artificial light; a rechargeable internal lithium-ion battery that stores electricity; LED bulbs that produce light and PET material which has been specifically designed to unfold it into a cube.
The SolarPuff holds 300-500 complete charge cycles, so the durability depends on the frequency of use. If you complete every single day invite the SolarPuff and completely discharged, the SolarPuff will keep for about 2 years.
The SolarPuff was developed for outdoor use and can extreme temperatures, wind and rain withstand. It is waterproof and can be used safely in the rain, on boats or in salt water or a chlorinated pool.
* 10 LED (60 lumens at a low, 90 lumens at high setting)
* Battery: Lithium Polymer
* Size: 11 x 11cm (when open)
* Weight: 73,7g
* Material: PET, waterproof, recyclable, swims
* Settings: pushbutton for 1x for low setting, 2x high setting, 3x for flashing or emergency setting.